CoTA PCard Procedures
CoTA Business Office PCard Contact
Tiffany Taylor: (813) 974-1699 - firstname.lastname@example.org
After making a PCard purchase, download the CoTA PCard Receipt Form, fill it out, attach receipt and submit to your Department's Office Manager.
PCard Process (NOT Travel Related)
- Cardholder purchases allowable commodity or service.
- Fill out CoTA PCard Receipt form, attach original receipt and submit to CoTA Business Office no later than 3 business days following the purchase
- CoTA Business Office directs charge to correct chartfield provided by Cardholder/Office Manager.
- At the end of a monthly billing cycle, CoTA Business Office reconciles all charges with monthly statement and sends statement out for signatures.
- Cardholder and Supervisor review and sign the monthly statement. Monthly statement is returned to CoTA Business Office
- CoTA Business office makes one copy of monthly statement for CoTA PCard reconcilication; scans the monthly statement to PCard Compliance and submits original receipts for CoTA chartfield reconciliation.
PCard Process (Travel Related)
Prior to travel
- Faculty and/or Office manager must login to my.usf.edu and under Business Services select Archivum and create a Travel Request under Actions. This will create a Travel Authorization number which is needed before making any travel purchases on a PCard.
- Cardholder makes any necessary and allowable pre-travel purchases.
- Cardholder turns in original receipts from purchase. Be sure to write down the travel authorization number and cardholder name on the receipts.
- Cardholder sends travel receipt pack to department for review.
- Department sends travel receipt pack to CoTA Business Office no later than 3 business days following the purchase.
- Cardholder uses the PCard for all travel related and allowable purchases AND must retain all original receipts.
- Cardholder fills out the CoTA Travel Receipt form and attaches all original receipts. Be sure to write down the travel authorization number and cardholder name on the CoTA Travel Receipt form.
- Cardholder submits travel receipt packet to the department for review and then sent on to the CoTA Business Office no later than 3 business days following the last date of travel.
- CoTA Business Office will copy the travel receipt packet with the original going to CoTA Travel.
- CoTA Business Office will complete the Travel and PCard process resulting reimbursement to traveler if applicable and monthly statement for signature.
Lost or stolen card
- Immediately call JP Morgan/Chase - Inside USA: (800) 316-6056; Outside USA: (847) 488-3748
- Call PCard Administrator at (813) 974-5785
- Call Tiffany Taylor at (813) 974-1699
For individuals wanting to obtain PCard
- Determine if you are eligible to have a PCard
- Decide what privileges you would like (commodity; commodity and travel; commodity, travel, and food)
- Complete the PCard-holder training
- Notify Tiffany Taylor that you have attended the training and she will fill out the PCard Profile form
Cardholders, who want to cancel PCard or employment is terminated or retire, must:
- Stop using the PCard
- Notify Tiffany Taylor
- Complete the PCard Account Closure Request form
- Destroy PCard
- Submit all receipts to CoTA Business office
Upon transfer within or termination (resignation, retirement) from the USF System, cardholders should:
- Stop using, destroy and dispose of the PCard,
- Contact the USF System PCard Program Manager, and
- Provide receipts for previous purchases to the PCard reconciler.
CoTA Business Office - PCard Contact
Name: Tiffany Taylor
Phone: (813) 974-1699
Office: FAH 136
Mailpoint: FAH 110