Doctor of Philosophy
- Fall: February 15
- Spring: September 15
- Summer: February 15
In order to be considered for admission, applications must have:
- All transcripts from accredited institutions; an earned Master’s Degree in Education related field.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for Verbal, Quantitative, and Writing in the 40th percentile or higher. GRE must be taken within five years of the application.
- Current curriculum vitae/resume (Three years of PK-8 teaching experience preferred).
- Personal Statement (two-page statement of academic history and goals).
- Academic Writing Samples/Publications (two samples that demonstrate writing and research skills).
- Letters of Recommendation (professional/academic reference letters and contact information from three individuals who can attest to academic accomplishments).
- Personal Interview: When an application file is complete, applicants who meet the academic criteria will be invited to interview with the Admissions Committee.