The Richardson Scholarships
The Richardson Family Scholarships
- The Alice C. Richardson Endowed Scholarship
Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- The Laurie Ann Richardson Endowed Memorial Scholarship
Masters Scholarship Application
- The Cathy Lynne Richardson Endowed Scholarship
Doctoral Scholarship Application
- Jack B. Richardson Scholarship in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Autism Spectrum Disorders Application
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Purpose:
To offer scholarships to students in the USF College of Education on the Tampa campus. Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 3.0, be full or part-time, currently enrolled undergraduates, or new or currently enrolled grad students and should be pursuing a Masters of Art in ASD and Severe InD, or undergrad pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Exceptional Student Education for the Florida Department of Education endorsements in ASD and Severe InD.
Autism Spectrum Disorders- ASD
Severe Intellectual Disabilities -InD
NOTE: Candidate must complete the appropriate Richardson Scholarship Application above and include the following information:
- Submit a one page resume detailing community involvement or volunteer activities.
- Submit a one page essay describing your commitment to Special Education and your long term career goals.
- Provide three professional letters of recommendation: one letter of recommendation must address your academic abilities and one or more should address your commitment to volunteer service or community involvement. Examples of professional letters should be from a teacher, professor, principal, supervisor, or administrator.
In addition, all applicants must be accepted for enrollment or be currently enrolled as students in the Department of Special Education in the College of Education at the University of South Florida (Tampa Campus).