Explore the various degrees the Higher Education and Student Affairs program has to offer.

Master of Education - College Student Affairs

The College Student Affairs (CSA) Curriculum and Instruction M.Ed. program at the University of South Florida is designed to advance the personal, intellectual, and professional development of individuals seeking careers as student affairs educators in institutions of higher education. 

Doctor of Philosophy - Higher Education

The Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Higher Education Administration is a research degree that prepares individuals interested in teaching, research, and policy positions in both community colleges and universities.

Graduate Certificates

Graduate Certificates are designed to provide you with valuable educational experience in a more accessible, focused format than traditional graduate degree programs. The Higher Education and Student Affairs program offers three graduate certificates: a 12-credit hour Certificate in College Teaching, a Post Master's Certificate in Leadership in Higher Education, and an online Certificate in Academic Advising.