Doctor of Education
Program Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission to the Ed.D in Program Development, students must have and submit the following:
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 in upper level division undergraduate coursework or GPA of 3.5 at the graduate level.
- A master's degree from an accredited university in education, a related professional field, or a specialization for which the student plans to develop educational programming.
- A personal statement that outlines the student’s professional goals, states how the Ed. D. will help meet those goals, and a description of the strengths the applicant brings to the program that will help assure success.
- A resume showing all professional and academic experiences.
- Three letters of recommendation to be submitted directly to the program. One must be from a professional source, one from an academic source, and one from either a professional or academic reference. If possible, applicants should include at least one reference from a USF faculty member.
- Favorable recommendations from program faculty.
Information for International Applicants
For information about USF admissions requirements for international applicants, please visit the USF International Admissions website.
Note: The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is not required for admission to this program.