Schedule An Appointment
We meet with students with or without a scheduled appointment during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. We happily accept walk-ins for students who have immediate concerns, quick questions, or stop by during non-peak advising periods.
To schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, click on the appropriate link.
Peak Advising Periods
During peak advising periods students walking in to speak with an advisor may experience extra long wait times. We recommend students make an appointment to shorten wait times.
Fall Term: Mid-August through first week in September and mid-October through November 20
Spring Term: The first three weeks in January and mid-March through April 20
During the summer, the academic advisors participate in orientation so please schedule an appointment or if walking in call ahead at 813-974-2684 to be sure an advisor is available.
Limited Walk-in Advising Days (Summer Term)
Due to orientation events, there will be limited walk-in advising available. Advisors may only visit with students who have scheduled appointments or students who walk-in with urgent time sensitive needs.
- June 2018: 11 - 29
- July 2018
- August 2018: 1 - 17
- Last day to drop with "W" grade for spring 2018 is Saturday, March 24th
- Registration for Summer/Fall 2018 classes begins Monday, March 26th
- Spring 2018 classes end on Wednesday, April 25th
- Designated reading days, April 26 & 27
- Spring 2018 Final Exam week begins Saturday, April 28
- Spring 2018 grades visible on OASIS, Friday, May 11th