Schedule An Appointment
We meet with students with or without a scheduled appointment during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. We happily accept walk-ins for students who have immediate concerns, quick questions, or stop by during non-peak advising periods.
To schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, click on the appropriate link.
Peak Advising Periods
During peak advising periods students walking in to speak with an advisor may experience extra long wait times. We recommend students make an appointment to shorten wait times.
Fall Term: Mid-August through first week in September and mid-October through November 20
Spring Term: The first three weeks in January and mid-March through April 20
During the summer, the academic advisors participate in orientation so please schedule an appointment or if walking in call ahead at 813-974-2684 to be sure an advisor is available.
Limited Walk-in Advising Days (Summer Term)
Due to orientation events, there will be limited walk-in advising available. Advisors may only visit with students who have scheduled appointments or students who walk-in with urgent time sensitive needs.
- June 2017: 9 - 28
- July 2017: 10 - 31
- August 2017: 3 - 18
- Last day to register for summer session B without a late fee is Friday, June 23rd
- Summer session B first day of classes is on Monday, June 26th
- Last day to drop with "W" grade for summer session C is Saturday, July 1st
- Summer session C classes end on Friday, July 21st
- Summer session B classes end on Friday, August 4th
- Summer 2017 grades post on OASIS on Friday, August 11th
- Last day to register for fall 2017 without a late fee is Friday, August 18th
- Fall 2017 classes begin on Monday, August 21st