Get Your Paint On!
Fall 2017 Information Coming Soon!
Publicize your student organization and leave a legacy on campus. Submit your artwork today to paint a tile and show your Bull Pride!
- Only registered student organizations are eligible to participate. Only one submission
- Only one tile per organization.
- All artwork submissions must be received by 12 pm on ___________________.
- All submitted artwork should be an approximate design plan of what will be painted on the tile.
- All artwork must be tasteful and should incorporate Bull Pride themes representing the student organization.
- Copyrighted artwork cannot be used without written permission from owner of copyright.
- All artwork will be reviewed by a selection committee. Applicants will be notified via email if their artwork is approved.
- Selected organizations must send painters to the Get Your Paint On! event on ___________________ to paint their ceiling tile.
- All materials needed will be provided. No additional paint, glitter, etc. can be used on tiles.
The painted ceiling tiles will be on display in Beef 'O'Brady's for at least one year.
All submitted content or artwork becomes the property of the Marshall Student center.
- Submit artwork to Alessandro Volpe at email@example.com.
- The Deadline for submissions is 12 pm on ______________. Anything submitted after this date and time will not be considered.
- Approval or denial of artwork will be sent by the Marshall Student Center by ___________________ at 5pm.
Painting will take place at the MSC's Bull Market on ___________________ from 11 am to 3 pm. Ceiling tiles and painting supplies will be provided.
For reasonable accommodations, please contact Lisa Beebe at firstname.lastname@example.org.