Forms & Information
Please allow 30 minutes to register online for USF Orientation. All incoming SSS participants are required to attend Orientation June 18 - 19, 2018 (USF Policy). In order to register for Orientation, you will need to know your major and have a computer and printer either at home or your high school. If you have not already done so, in order to decide on a major, visit http://ugs.usf.edu/catalog/?category=majors. You will access an alphabetized list of majors at USF. Click on a selected major of your interest to acquire information about the program.
1. Go to Orientation Website (Please note online reservations for Orientation will not be available until March 12, 2018).
2. Using your Net ID make sure to register for the Orientation which will be on June 18 - 19, 2018. These are the dates when all the SSS students will be participating in Orientation.
3. Follow steps as outlined on the Orientation website.
4. The orientation fee is $150.00 for SSS students. Please make sure to click that you are in Student Support Services so the fee for Orientation is placed onto your Oasis account. The SSS orientation is not the same as the USF orientation. If your parent(s) plan to attend the USF orientation, the cost is $125.00 per parent.
** USF Orientation is optional for parents on June 18th and 19th. If your parents want to attend, they will be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee which includes all meals. If you have any questions or concerns about this process, feel free to contact the USF Orientation office at (813) 974-3060 between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm. You must indicate that you are an SSS student entering summer 2018.
5. Choose a major.
6. Based on your major, participate in the online presentation on Academic Policies, USF Lingo and the academic advising process.
7. IMPORTANT: PLEASE SUBMIT your reservation first before adding your parent(s) (or guest). Add parent(s) and/or guests after you confirm your reservation.
To confirm your reservation YOU MUST CLICK SUBMIT or you will not be registered for orientation.
8. Print the PDF file and bring the information with you on June 18th. The file includes – USF Orientation confirmation, parking permit, and USF Orientation brochure.
If at any time you need to cancel or add a parent/guest to your orientation reservation, you may do so by visiting the Orientation website.