*If you are attending Orientation for Spring 2021, please visit this link for your specific information regarding your sessions and other important information.*
Welcome to your new home! The University of South Florida is a leading transfer student destination in the state of Florida.
Whether you are transferring from a local community college or a four-year institution, we are excited for you to be a new USF Bull. We know that you have at least some college completed already, which is why our Transfer Orientation Programs are designed with a variety of students in mind, from upper class students to working adults with families.
Rest assured that we have taken the feedback of current USF students who transferred here to build a program that will meet your needs, answer your questions, and most importantly, prepare you to be successful at USF.
We encourage you to explore the Transfer Orientation section of our website by first selecting which type of orientation you would attend.
Completing Tasks in the myBullsPath Portal
Please make sure to complete all of your remaining tasks in the myBullsPath Portal which is linked below. Ensuring that all of these tasks are completed before coming to Orientation is vital to a successful start here at USF.
How do I use it?
- Use your NetID and password to log into the myBullsPath portal.
- You will see a series of "cards." Each card represents a task or series of tasks that
you need to complete. They are color-coded so you know which to pay attention to:
- Green means you've completed the task.
- Red means you need to complete the task.
- Yellow means the task is in progress.
- Gray means you will need to complete the task in the future, but not now.