A successful applicant to the Executive MBA Program should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (any major) from an accredited college or university
- Five years of managerial experience. (While managing people is preferred, managing projects, budget or products will be considered.)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Corporate Approval
- Graduate Management Admissions Test may be required
Each qualified candidate is interviewed before the final acceptance. A new cohort will begin on August 4, 2017. The application deadline for Fall 2017 is July 1, 2017. We interview qualified candidates as soon as his/her application file is complete. Fees for the upcoming year may increase and that information will be available in the near future. (See Residency Policy for a description of residency requirements.).
The Graduate School Application Fee is $30.00