A successful applicant to the Executive MBA Program should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (any major) from an accredited college or university
- Five years of managerial experience. (While managing people is preferred, managing projects, budget or products will be considered.)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Corporate Support
- Graduate Management Admissions Test may be required
Each qualified candidate is interviewed before the final acceptance. A new cohort will begin on August 1, 2014. The application deadline for Fall 2014 is June 1, 2014. We encourage you to apply early. We interview qualified candidates as soon as his/her application file is complete.