Master of Education
To be accepted into the program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in work completed as an upper division student in their undergraduate degree,
- Proof of at least two years of educational or professional experience as judged by program faculty,
- Evidence of successful professional experiences supporting the fit between professional background and program goals,
- A degree in science, science education or education with appropriate science content hours,
- Scores from the General Knowledge Test (GKT), Praxis or Graduate Record Exam (GRE).