Proposal Preparation Guidelines
Internal Form System
Welcome to the Electronic Proposal Authorization Form (Internal Form)
The online Proposal Authorization Form (or "Internal Form") is designed to streamline and improve the overall grant submission process.
The first time you visit the Internal Form on the Web site, you will need to register to tell us about yourself and create a user name and password of your choice. Don't forget to tell us about your research interests, so that we can share with you information that is relevant to your research projects.
Once you've completed the information form, click "Register" to go back to the log-in page. When you log in the first time, click "Remember Me"—another time-saver when you revisit the site.
Here is a quick overview of the features of the Internal Form:
- Enter contact information only once. Future forms will be automatically populated.
- Electronic signatures avoid the hassles of campus mail or walking the form around.
- Forms in progress, pending, signed, or archived are shown.
- Can be submitted at the same time as the proposal.
- Support documents can be attached (e.g., budget, abstract, etc.).
When you're ready to start, go to the Internal Form.