Using your email
New students must obtain a NETID to access online services offered by SDS. To create and manage your USF NetID go to the NetID Account webpage.
To make sure Gmail never filters emails sent from a USF email address as spam:
Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of Gmail.
- From the popup click on Settings.
- Go to Filters tab.
- Click Create a new filter.
- To whitelist all USF email addresses, in the From: box type: @usf.edu
- Click Create filter with this search.
- Make sure Never send it to Spam is checked.
- Click Create filter button.
- Repeat steps 1 through 8, but this time in step 5 type: @mail.usf.edu