SHS offers confidential examinations, treatment and information regarding women's health issues. To effectively maintain your health, all women are encouraged to have an annual gynecological exam, whether or not you are sexually active.
- Well woman's exam, including breast exam, gynecological exam, pap smears and other health maintenance testing as needed
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Contraceptive prescriptions, counseling and education, including emergency contraception
- Diagnosis and treatment of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and other menstrual and gynecological concerns, including vaginitis, urinary tract infections, endometriosis, pelvic pain
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referrals
- Breast checks and breast self-exam education
- Colposcopy and biopsy of cervix