Stay on track. Take summer courses at USF to get ahead and/or stay ahead in your academic career. We schedule the courses you need, recruit the best faculty and graduate student instructors, and offer classes in flexible sessions to fit your schedule. You can:
- Reduce your course load for the fall/spring semesters
- Get one step closer to graduation
- Repeat a course to improve your GPA
- Take a course you were unable to enroll in during fall or spring semester
- Satisfy your Foundations of Knowledge and Learning Core Curriculum requirements (general education requirements)
- Use the flexibility of online courses to earn academic credit while working or traveling
Find out more information by choosing a category from the left-side navigation list.
Financial aid is available to eligible students. Visit the Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid Services to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are currently enrolled at another Florida public university or college you will be considered a Transient Student. If you are enrolled elsewhere you will be considered a Non-Degree Seeking Student.