Facilities and Asset Management Information System (FAMIS)
The University of South Florida Facilities Management implemented a new Work Order and Space Management system – Facilities and Asset Management Information System (FAMIS). FAMIS is a cloud-based application with self-service ability to submit Work Requests. FAMIS is utilized to submit requests to Facilities Management groups on all campuses and Parking & Transportation Services on the Tampa Campus. The new system went live on February 3rd, 2020.
Access to the application is through MyUSF, and utilize NetID Single Sign-on (SSO) credentials. FAMIS is listed under the MyUSF > Business Systems tab.
Additionally direct access is available by using the following link: https://www.usf.edu/famis
For questions please contact the Facilities Management Service Centers at each campus.
Campus FM websites and Contacts
- Tampa Campus: (813) 974-2845 or FM-ServiceCenter@usf.edu
- St. Petersburg Campus: (727) 873-4135
- Sarasota-Manatee Campus: (941) 359-4519
Utilization of the system will provide:
- Reduced manual data entry, improving communications
- More transparency between the requestor and the crew doing the work
- Ability to track the status of a work order throughout its life cycle
- Streamlined workflow, improving response time
- Reduced paper consumption
- Added abilities for field response
- Improved space data accuracy with graphic connection to drawing
The following documents are available for additional information:
- FAMIS Work Request - Instructions
- FAMIS Full Users Work Request - Instructions (For Tampa Building Supervisors & FM Staff)
FAMIS Full Users Work Request Processing - Quick Reference Guide (For Tampa Campus Building Supervisors & FM Staff)
FAMIS WORK ORDER TRAINING
More information coming soon! If you have questions, please contact your campus Service Center for assistance.
FAMIS Account Request Forms
- FAMIS Space Survey Account Setup Change Request
- FAMIS FM & PATS Staff Account Setup/Change Request Form
- FAMIS UMSA Full User Account Request Form
- FAMIS Guest Account Request Form
- FAMIS 3rd Party Guest User Account Request Form