Online Master of Business Administration
Business Foundations Courses (16 Credit Hours)
Students accepted to the Online MBA program are expected to have a common body of business knowledge. Therefore, students must complete business foundation courses before progressing into the MBA curriculum. If a student has an undergraduate business degree from a regionally accredited institution, the student may request to waive foundation courses taken within the last seven years.
- ACG 6026 Accounting Concepts for Managers (3 Credit Hours)
- FIN 6406 Financial Management (2 Credit Hours)
- ISM 6021 Management Information Systems (2 Credit Hours)
- QMB 6305 Managerial Decision Analysis (2 Credit Hours)
- MAR 6815 Marketing Management (2 Credits)
- ECO 6005 Introduction to Economic Concepts for Managers (3 Credit Hours)
- QMB 6603 Operations Management and Quality Enhancement (2 Credit Hours)
Core Courses (18 Credit Hours)
Advanced core courses are required for every MBA student. No exceptions are granted.
- GEB 6445 Social, Ethical, Legal Systems (3 Credit Hours)
- GEB 6930 Communication Skills for Managers (3 Credit Hours)
- FIN 6465 Financial Statement Analysis (3 Credit Hours)
- QMB 6358 Data Analytics for Business (3 Credit Hours)
- MAN 6930 Organizational Behavior and Leadership (3 Credit Hours)
- GEB 6898 MBA Capstone for Analytics, Compliance & Cybersecurity (3 credit hours)
CONCENTRATION REQUIREMENTS (15 Credit Hours)
Students take five graduate-level business electives to complete MBA requirements along with the MBA capstone. One course must be an approved global elective.
Some students pursue a concentration in cybersecurity, data analytics, healthcare analytics, and compliance, risk and anti-money laundering. Other students select a unique combination of business and other graduate courses to create their own distinct area of emphasis.
- Cybersecurity (Graduate Certificate also available)
- Data Analytics (Graduate Certificate also available)
- Compliance, Risk and Anti-Money Laundering (Graduate Certificate also available)
- Healthcare Analytics
The USF Online MBA Residency program is designed to help you succeed in our program and beyond. At the beginning of your first semester, you will attend a required two-day, on-campus orientation that will allow you to network with your peers, meet our world-class faculty and visit with industry leaders. Online MBA students will have many opportunities to engage in professional development through out their program in various on-campus activities that are strongly encouraged.