USF Business Model Competition
The Business Model Competition rewards active identification and validation of crucial business model hypotheses rather than the writing of a static business plan. Participants in the competition have an opportunity to define their ideas in commercial terms and to compete for substantial cash prizes that could be used to further the commercialization of their business ideas. Ultimately, we believe this new approach will improve the success rate of new ventures, allowing entrepreneurs to save both time and money in the process.
Date: March 25, 2022
Location: USFSP, Kate Tiedemann College of Business
Last Date to Apply: March 20, 2022
Finalist Notification: March 23, 2022
Final Competition: March 25, 2022 (Afternoon)
First Place - $1,000
Second Place - $750
Third Place - $500
- The competition is open to any current student of USF.
- Selected Teams will be required to present the business model of their business idea in-person to the panel of business experts at the USFSP, Kate Tiedemann College of Business.
- Each team is given 10 Minutes to present before the panel (PowerPoint presentations to be used as visual aid).
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2022 WINNERS
First Place: Gerard Johnson, reNEW
Second Place: Tracy Brown, Aiden’s Friends
Third Place: Pratham Kaudap: Nutreco Farms
Judges Choice: Mariia Shevchuk
To inspire and educate smarter student entrepreneurs who launch validated ventures that last
- To inspire USF students to start new businesses
- To teach valuable business skills
- To promote entrepreneurship across Florida
- To help students achieve success in the classroom and after they graduate
Learn more about Business Model Canvas
Please email: email@example.com