- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from regionally accredited institution
- "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) average in all upper division work.
- A graduate level test might be required on an individual basis. GMAT (score of 500 or higher) GRE, LCAT or MCAT may be substituted with an appropriate score.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Letter of interest (250 words on why you are interested in Entrepreneurship)
International students, please refer to the Graduate Admissions website regarding timelines, TOEFL language exam, transcript evaluations (please note a course by course grade evaluation is required.