Wireless Guest Access
Wireless access is provided to guests of USF who do not have a NetID. Please follow the instructions below to connect to the Guest Wireless network. This process will work on all devices, including mobile devices.
If you require any further assistance, please contact the help desk at (813) 974-1222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please open your list of wireless connections, and select "USF-Guest".
- Once you are connected to USF-Guest, please open your web browser and attempt to navigate to a website. You will be automatically redirected to our Guest Registration page.
- Once you have successfully navigated to the Guest Registration page, please select your preferred method of contact, whether "Call me on the phone" or "Send me a text message".
- After a short waiting period, <5 minutes, you will receive a temporary access code. Please select the option ‘I have my access code’. You will need to agree to the acceptable use policy to continue.
- Enter your mobile phone number, and the Registration code you received and hit ‘submit’.
- You are now connected to USF-Guest. This registration will last for 24 hours, and is valid for 1 device.