First Year Students
Orientation is your opportunity to experience what it's like to be a USF student, both in and out of the classroom. Over your Orientation, you will interact with current Bulls, hear about USF resources, speak with an academic advisor, and learn ways to get involved on campus.
Completing Tasks in the myBullsPath Portal
Please make sure to complete all of your remaining tasks in the myBullsPath Portal which is linked below. Ensuring that all of these tasks are completed before coming to Orientation is vital to a successful start here at USF.
How do I use it?
- Use your NetID and password to log into the myBullsPath portal.
- You will see a series of "cards." Each card represents a task or series of tasks that
you need to complete. They are color-coded so you know which to pay attention to:
- Green means you've completed the task.
- Red means you need to complete the task.
- Yellow means the task is in progress.
- Gray means you will need to complete the task in the future, but not now.