New Bulls Scholars
New Bulls Scholars - Tampa campus
This program is focused on supporting students who are first-generation college students and/or from economically disadvantaged communities and who have also demonstrated high school academic success while overcoming adversity and hardships. Using an alternative admissions pathway, the program will provide admission for a selected number of students each summer conditional upon participation and completion of summer program requirements.
- Summer residential experience supports the academic and social integration for the cohort.
- Summer 2024 participants will receive a $1,000 scholarship and expenses for room and dining plan will also be covered with grants and scholarships.
- Early development of fundamental critical thinking and research skills that will equip students with tools for academic success in all majors.
- Academic advisement and enrollment support helps students stay on track for a timely graduation.
- Completion of the 2023-2024 FAFSA
- Completion of the 2024-2025 FAFSA
- Maintain good academic standing
The Office of Admissions will refer prospective applicants to the Office of Undergraduate Studies (UGS). Prospective students will be contacted and provided information about New Bulls Scholars and instructions for applying to the program. Admission to the New Bulls Scholars program is selective and space is limited.
Students accepted to the program will be provided a program participation and agreement form.
For questions contact us at:
Undergraduate Studies – Academic Inclusion