Graduate Applicants

Am I an International Student?

If you intend to enroll for credit at an accredited higher education institution in the U.S. on a temporary visa, and you are not an immigrant (permanent resident with an I-51 or Green Card), or an undocumented immigrant, or a refugee, then you are considered to be an international student.