The ATLE Advisory Board provides feedback and advice on the ATLE vision and programming efforts to the USF community, and also functions as a conduit for two-way communication to the faculty in the Colleges.
The Advisory Board will be comprised of 8 full-time faculty members who have applied and been appointed as Faculty Fellows for the 2013-14 & 2014-15 academic years. Full-time faculty interested in serving on the Advisory Board should submit an application to become a Faculty Fellow.
Current Advisory Board Members
- Jennifer Collins, Geography
- Fran Hopf, Mathematics
- Cynthia Patterson, English
- Maryellen Allen, USF Tampa Library
- Iraida Carrion, Social Work
- Jennifer Cainas, Accounting
- Allan Feldman, Secondary Education
- Autar Kaw, Mechanical Engineering
- C. David Frankel, School of Theatre and Dance
- Michael C. Cross, Physics (Graduate Teaching Assistant & one of the winners of the 2014 Provost's Award for Outstanding Teaching by a Graduate Teaching Assistant)
Previous Advisory Board Members
- Amanda Hollup, Aging Studies (Graduate Teaching Assistant & one of the winners of the 2013 Provost's Award for Outstanding Teaching by a Graduate Teaching Assistant). 2013-2014.