The ATLE Advisory Board provides feedback and advice on the ATLE vision and programming efforts to the USF community, and also functions as a conduit for two-way communication to the faculty in the Colleges.
The Advisory Board will be comprised of 8 full-time faculty members who have applied and been appointed as Faculty Fellows for the 2013-14 & 2014-15 academic years. Full-time faculty interested in serving on the Advisory Board should submit an application to become a Faculty Fellow.
Some offices and key strategic partners on campus are also invited to participate in the ATLE Advisory Board, such as the Library, Innovative Education, and IT.
Current Advisory Board Members
- Jennifer Collins, Geography
- Fran Hopf, Mathematics
- Cynthia Patterson, English
- Maryellen Allen, USF Tampa Library
- Iraida Carrion, Social Work
- Jennifer Cainas, Accounting
- Allan Feldman, Secondary Education
- Autar Kaw, Mechanical Engineering
- C. David Frankel, School of Theatre and Dance
- Amanda Hollup, Aging Studies (Graduate Teaching Assistant & one of the winners of the 2013 Provost's Award for Outstanding Teaching by a Graduate Teaching Assistant)