Provost Council on Teaching and Learning Excellence
This Council will function as an advisory board for the Academy for Teaching and Learning Excellence on matters related to teaching and learning. This is a one-year term position, with an award of $1000. Three applications will be chosen from among the selected awardees for the Undergraduate Teaching Excellence Award each year.
Duties for Council members include judging Teaching Assistant (TA) and Faculty Teaching Awards, advising ATLE on programming, writing one Faculty Voices Newsletter article, and also function as conduits for two-way communication to the faculty in the Colleges..
Members of the Provost Council on Teaching and Learning Excellence
Previous Advisory Board Members
- Jennifer Collins, Geography
- Fran Hopf, Mathematics
- Cynthia Patterson, English
- Maryellen Allen, USF Tampa Library
- Iraida Carrion, Social Work
- Jennifer Cainas, Accounting
- Allan Feldman, Secondary Education
- Autar Kaw, Mechanical Engineering
- C. David Frankel, School of Theatre and Dance
- Michael C. Cross, Physics (Graduate Teaching Assistant & one of the winners of the 2014 Provost's Award for Outstanding Teaching by a Graduate Teaching Assistant)
- Amanda Hollup, Aging Studies (Graduate Teaching Assistant & one of the winners of the 2013 Provost's Award for Outstanding Teaching by a Graduate Teaching Assistant). 2013-2014.