Attention USF Bulls: At the end of the semester, thank a professor!
Thank USF professors who have…
- engaged you in your learning
- created an inclusive and supportive learning environment
- taught you in innovative ways
- challenged you to excel inside and outside of the classroom
- inspired you to learn more and pursue your goals
- helped you overcome a difficulty or challenging learning experience
Thank-a-Professor will open for submissions on Monday, November 6th.
How it works:
- Compose your note using the online submission form below.
- Share any details you can to help your professor know why you are so thankful.
You can choose to include your name or remain anonymous.
- The USF Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning (CITL) will send your note to the professor. Thank you notes will be sent out after final grades have posted.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.