Faculty Liaisons & Affiliates
The Academy for Teaching and Learning Excellence (ATLE) recognizes faculty members who wish to serve as a communication bridge between their home departments/schools and ATLE. We urge all departments/schools to participate by nominating a Faculty Liaison, who will be asked to fulfill the following commitments:
- assist ATLE with evaluating TA Award applications;
- coordinate communication from ATLE to the department (and vice-versa-we want to hear how we can best serve your needs!); and
- attend the annual Student Success Conference.
The total commitment for the year should be only a few hours, and this service to the University will be recognized by a certificate from ATLE at the conclusion.
2013-14 Faculty Liasons
- Mariaelena Bartesaghi, Communication
- Marion Becker, Social Work
- Jennifer Dukes, History
- Alessio Gaspar, Information Technology
- Elizabeth Miller, Anthropology
- Jane Noll, Psychology
- Anat Pollack, Art and Art History
- Heike Scharm, World Languages
- Gwendolyn Wantuch, College of Pharmacy
In addition to ATLE's full-time, professional staff, Faculty Affiliates contribute to the mission of the Academy for Teaching and Learning Excellence (ATLE) at the University of South Florida by offering direct instructional support for a variety of ATLE-sponsored workshops and/or events related to teaching and learning.
2013-14 Faculty Affiliates