- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
SUMMER 2017 PAYMENT DEADLINES- Payment in full for Summer 2017 A & C tuition and fees is due on Friday May 19, 2017 for all students who do not have a financial aid or Veteran's deferment. Payment is also due for Summer 2017 Alternative Calendar courses that start on or before May 19, 2017. Payment in full for Summer B courses is due on Friday June 30, 2017. The University does not offer payment plans. Online payments will not be available after May 19th until late fees and cancellation of registration have been processed for non-deferred students who did not pay by the appropriate deadline.
- FALL 2017 REGISTRATION- If you have registered for Fall 2017 courses, tuition charges are not currently being
assessed for that term. Fall 2017 tuition charges will show after the new tuition
rates have been approved and updated in the system.
- 2016 1098Ts should be available by January 31, 2017 on your OASIS account . For information about 1098-T's please visit our webpage, Accounts Receivable-1098T. Please contact our Customer Service area if you have questions regarding your 1098-T.
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - As of March 2, 2016 student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. Electronic
deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day.Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows
you faster access to your funds.
To view the orientation slides on "Money Matters" visit Financial Aid's web site: Orientation Documents.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.