- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
SPRING 2017 DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINE
Payment in full for Spring 2017 tuition and fees is due on Friday March 3, 2017 for all students that had a Financial Aid or Graduate Assistant tuition deferment and on March 10, 2017 for students with a Veteran's deferment. Payment is also due for Spring 2017 Alternative Calendar courses that start on or before March 3, 2017 and for any student with outstanding tuition and fees for Spring 2017. If you have already been assessed a late payment fee for Spring 2017 you will not be charged another one.
- 2016 1098Ts should be available by January 31, 2017 on your OASIS account . For information about 1098-T's please visit our webpage, Accounts Receivable-1098T. Please contact our Customer Service area if you have questions regarding your 1098-T.
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - As of March 2, 2016 student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. Electronic
deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day.Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows
you faster access to your funds.
To view the orientation slides on "Money Matters" visit Financial Aid's web site: Orientation Documents.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.