- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
SPRING 2017 CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION
If you only see a $200.00 balance for Spring 2017 late fees then you may have been cancelled for non-payment of tuition. The student tuition deadline to pay for Spring 2017 was January 13, 2017. Students who did not have a tuition deferment and did not pay their tuition in full by the deadline have been cancelled from all Spring 2017 classes.
Cancelled students should be receiving a cancellation notice by mail that includes the amount of their cancelled courses. In order to be reinstated the full amount of tuition and fees for the term cancelled, late fees and any other prior or current term charges that are past due must be paid by the reinstatement deadline.
If you make your reinstatement payment online you need to contact the Cashier's Office at 813-974-6056 or visit them on the Tampa campus in SVC 1039. Once your payment is confirmed your reinstatement will be processed. The deadline to be reinstated is February 8, 2017.
For more information about cancellation and reinstatement please visit our webpage: http://www.usf.edu/business-finance/controller/student-services/cancellation.aspx
- 2016 1098Ts should be available by January 31, 2017 on your OASIS account . For information about 1098-T's please visit our webpage, Accounts Receivable-1098T.
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - As of March 2, 2016 student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. Electronic
deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day.Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows
you faster access to your funds.
To view the orientation slides on "Money Matters" visit Financial Aid's web site: Orientation Documents.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges or payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.