- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
- SUMMER 2018 PAYMENT DEADLINES FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A TUITION DEFERMENT- Payment in full is due on Friday May 18, 2018 for courses that start before 5/19/2018
. Payment in full is due Friday June 29, 2018 for courses that start between 5/19/2018
and 6/29/2018. Payment for classes that start after 6/30/2018 should be made within
five business days of the start of the course. Classes that are added after a course has
started should be paid within five business days.
- SUMMER 2018 DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINES - The payment deadline for students with a billable Florida Prepaid tuition plan, Graduate
Assistants and students with Financial Aid deferments is Friday July 6, 2018. The
deadline for students with a Veteran's deferment is July 13, 2018. Payment for classes
that start after 7/13/2018 should be made within five business days of the start of
the course. Classes added after 7/13/2018 should be paid within five business days
if the course has already started.
The University does not offer payment plans or extensions of the payment deadline.
Online payments will not be available after May 19th until late fees and cancellation of registration have been processed for non-deferred students who did not pay by the appropriate deadline.
- 2017 1098Ts should be available by January 31, 2018 on your OASIS account . For information about 1098-T's please visit our webpage, Accounts Receivable-1098T. Please contact our Customer Service area if you have questions regarding your 1098-T.
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - As of March 2, 2016 student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. Electronic
deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day.Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows
you faster access to your funds.
To view the orientation slides on "Money Matters" visit Financial Aid's web site: Orientation Documents.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.