Reconciler Training Part 4
Part 4: Statement Package & Receipt Requirements
PCard Receipt Requirements
- Cardholders should ensure a "complete" receipt is provided for every transaction.
- Missing receipts should be supplemented with the Exception to Required Receipt form.
- Receipts for PCard and travel transactions should be submitted with the activity statement to: email@example.com
PCard Statement Package Requirements
- The activity statement is downloaded/printed from FAST.
- Receipts are arranged in the same order in which they appear on the activity statement.
- A complete itemized receipt is provided for each transaction.
- Credit card numbers and personal information are redacted.
- Activity statement must be signed by all three required signers: cardholder, cardholder's supervisor, and the reconciler.