Business Honors Program
- Joseph Nestor (Advisor Joni Jones)
"PIIGS Bankers – The Real Big Bad Wolves - How the bankers huffed and puffed and blew their own economy down and how to build the "house made of bricks" for protection."
- Sarah Gamboa (Advisor Sharon Hanna-West)
"The Influence of Technology in Art Appreciation and Sales as a Factor in the Sustainability of the Retail Art Industry"
- Aaj Solanki (Advisor Walter Andrusyszyn)
"The Cost of Doing Business: Airlines"
- Charles Poliseno (Advisor Walter Andrusyszyn)
"The Effectiveness of Gun Control Legislation: A Comparative Study"
- Katelyn Brennan (Advisor Sharon Hanna-West)
"A Stakeholder Analysis of the BP Oil Spill and The Compensation Mechanisms Used to Minimize Damage"
- Ambily Joseph (Advisor Jennifer Cainas)
"An Analysis on the Advantages and Disadvantages of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Converging to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)"