Professional Workforce Development
- Are you a company who has grown rapidly and are now catching up on talent development?
- Do you suffer from poor employee morale or low productivity?
- Are your managers struggling with the challenges of the changing demographics of your workforce?
- Does your company value a well trained workforce?
- Do you have people managers who have moved to these positions because of their tribal knowledge, but have never been trained to be good people managers?
We can help! We believe the biggest impact that you can make on the success of your company is through training the leaders in your organization to think and behave in a way that they will get the most out of their unique talents. At USF Continuing Education, we believe that a rising tide lifts all boats. Our goal is to build a world class workforce in the greater Tampa Bay area. We want to partner with you to deliver tailored training to meet your specific needs using the resources at the university and business community to support growth and development.
We have a holistic approach to training that begins with assessing your company's specific needs and tailoring our program accordingly. Our program also includes follow-up accountability sessions with the instructor and trainees to ensure that what is taught is actually implemented. Our training can be delivered on site at your convenience or at the University of South Florida campus.
For more information, please contact:
Kimberly Allison, Ph.D.