Project management is a critical component of organizational success in today's global
business environment. USF's Project Management courses are an ideal way to obtain
new, in-demand skills, prepare for your PMP® certification, prepare to earn your
PMI-BPA® credential or maintain your credentials with PDUs. Available on-campus with
no application required!
Project Management Certificate
Maximize your skills, build credentials and learn to effectively manage a wide range of projects in this comprehensive certificate program.
- Covers the principles in the Project Management Book of Knowledge – Latest Edition (PMBOK)®
- Participate in real-world case studies in a hands-on environment
- Enroll in individual courses or complete the entire certificate sequence
- Graduates receive a USF certificate in project management
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
This five-day course prepares students to excel on the examinations leading to CAPM® or PMP® certifications. It also fulfills the educational requirement to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam.
- Taught by PMPs with extensive project management application and educational experience in a variety of industries
- Learn testing techniques and complete sample test questions
PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Exam Preparation
This Preparation course prepares professionals to excel on the examination leading to PMI-PBA® certification, while it also fulfills the educational requirement to sit for the certification exam.
- Participants will study the business analysis content and topics needed to know to pass the PMI-PBA® exam.
- Participants will build competency with exercises and practice exam questions used throughout.