SHRM Essentials of Human Resources
SHRM® Essentials is an introductory course, offering a comprehensive overview of human resource roles and responsibilities. It covers a wide range of introductory HR topics in a condensed, straightforward format. Up-to-date, easy-to-understand content ensures that you master HR concepts and apply them to everyday situations and issues.
This course is split into 2-day sessions and it is offered on an open enrollment basis, with no application required!
Who Should Attend?
SHRM® Essentials is ideal for those who:
- Manage people and need an overview of HR
- Perform HR tasks as a part of their many roles
- Want to break into the competitive and growing HR profession
- Desire to update their HR knowledge
- Seek career advancement
What You Will Learn
The course addresses key human resource management subjects in a user-friendly format designed to give an effective learning experience.
After completion of the course, you will:
- Understand your organization's complex HR issues
- Stay up-to-date on the latest HR laws and regulations
- Increase your on-the-job confidence
- Have an HR reference guide at your fingertips
Cost of Attendance
$525 (includes course material)
USF Alumni, USF Faculty & Staff, USF Faculty & Staff Family Members and USF Students are eligible to receive 10 percent discount on Continuing Education courses. How to Receive the Discount.
SHRM® and SHRM Essentials® are registered trademarks of the Society for Human Resource