According to the National Security Council, “President Obama has identified cybersecurity as one of the most serious economic and national security challenges we face as a nation, but one that we as a government or as a country are not adequately prepared to counter.”
- Cyber Security Watch List for 2014: Seven TrendsMonday, December 9, 2013
- Hackers Compromise 2 Million Facebook, Twitter and Gmail AccountsThursday, December 5, 2013
- USF Moves Forward in Cybersecurity Center PlanWednesday, November 27, 2013
- Board of Governors OKs USF cybersecurity centerThursday, November 21, 2013
- USF plans Center for CybersecurityWednesday, November 20, 2013
U.S. Cyber Command, the services, and U.S. partners and allies are working together to make cyberspace a suitable place for military command and control.