Mission and Values
Our mission is to improve educational systems through:
- Inquiry into both theoretical and applied aspects of educational systems.
- Preparation of teachers, educational leaders and educational researchers.
- Creation of new systems to meet the educational needs of students, teachers, administrators, and other professionals.
- Teaching, research, and service based on the highest standards of discovery, creativity, and intellectual attainment.
- Collegiality based on integrity, professional responsibility, and collaboration.
- Development of the personal and professional potential of students, faculty, and staff.
- Active engagement with and contribution to the national and international communities involved in education.
- Diversity of all types, including cultural, ethnic, age, and intellectual research orientation.