Frequently Used Resources
- Gems Appointment Refresher class GEM201. Online course covers job codes crosswalk and creating an ASF. Training enrollment is available through GEMS Self Service. Self Service > Learning and Development > Search by Course Name
- Faculty Administrative Codes
- FTE & Standard Hours Conversion Chart
- GEMS Appointments Training Guide. Detailed instructions on creating an ASF and submitting appointments for processing.
- Graduate Assistantship Guidelines and Policies Handbook. Information regarding Graduate Assistant appointments. Scroll down the page for a helpful Graduate Assistant Minimum Rates Matrix. This table contains common appointment periods and hours and the corresponding Graduate Assistant Minimum Rates for those periods. (links to page in USF Grad Studies Website)
- Instructions for Completing the Faculty Out-of-Cycle Form
- Salary Calculator. Use it to convert semester salaries for employment dates less than the entire period.