Our diverse and talented workforce deserves an outstanding employee experience. The Division of HR serves to fully support the university in its goals, vision and mission.
Our focus is to deliver valuable, innovative and compliant services that:
- Attract highly qualified individuals
- Develop, reward and retain a diverse and talented workforce
- Foster a productive work environment where people feel valued
- Support the changing nature of work and the workplace environment
- Are fair, ethical and legally compliant
Our role includes USF system-wide strategic development of policies, procedures and programs for the core HR functions which includes USF Health and the campuses in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota-Manatee.
Our team of HR professionals work closely with our clients to provide responsive, appropriate guidance and support to strengthen recruiting and retention, employee engagement, performance management and compliance, and other HR-related areas of focus. We take a consultative approach to our clients’ needs to ensure that solutions address and correct the root cause of concerns, rather than resolving only a portion of it.