Employee Assistance Program
Click Here for COVID-19 Tip Sheets and Resources from Magellan Health
Magellan News – Your resource for monthly webinars and special topics!
It's your life. We can help you live it -- BETTER!
The University of South Florida's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a service program designed to assist employees with personal, family, or workplace concerns/issues. A robust EAP program is an important component of any workplace community, and services are provided by Magellan Health Services, a national leader in behavioral health care.
It's all about balance
We know that living a productive and fulfilling life requires a healthy mind and a healthy body. Unfortunately, managing the daily stresses of work, home and family can have a negative effect on our overall health and well-being. For many of us, life is quite simply "out of balance"; leaving us feeling overwhelmed and stressed-out. Your EAP program can help.
Start your year strong
As you start the new year and plan out the goals you would like to achieve, remember that Work-Life is available 24/7 to provide support and tools to help make your resolutions a reality.
Access Work-Life for information on:
- Local nutrition, wellness and fitness resources
- Financial resources and professionals
- Skill and career advancement tools
- Information on travel planning
- Home improvement professionals
Getting help online is easy! From webinars, live talks and audio to articles and downloadable guides, Work-Life provides insights and information to help you start your year strong.
A wealth of practical, solution-focused resources
Your program has the resources and the experience to help you bring things back into balance. From online resources to confidential telephonic consultations to referrals and licensed behavioral health professionals, we're here to help you make the changes necessary to reduce stress, strengthen relationships, increase productivity and improve the overall quality of your life.
- Calling 1-800-327-8705 day or night to speak with a trained, caring professional
- Accessing the Magellan Ascend Portal for online services
- For general services, choose Find My Company and search for University of South Florida
- For tailored services, create a Log In by choosing Sign Up
Magellan services are confidential, free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
USF offers many free workshops throughout the year to employees. Led by trained and qualified staff and facilitated by Magellan, these workshops will give you practical tools and information to improve your work/life balance and positively impact your overall well-being.
Here are just a few of the challenges where your program can help:
- Managing stress
- Wellness topics
- Handling relationship issues
- Balancing work and life
- Quitting tobacco, alcohol, or drug use
- Caring for children or aging parents