Graduate Certificate in Cyber Intelligence
The Graduate Certificate in Cyber Intelligence prepares you to acquire and assess the intentions, capabilities, and activities of potential adversaries and insiders who pose a threat, including attack methods that target people to penetrate systems, sometimes referred to as social engineering.
Program dates and deadlinesFall 2015 first 8-week term
- Application deadline: Aug. 7, 2015
- Classes start: Aug. 24, 2015
The certificate requires requires six courses, for a total of 18 credit hours. Required courses include:
- Professional and Technical Communication for Analysts
- Information Strategy and Decision Making
- Advanced Intelligence Analytic Methods
- Core Concepts in Intelligence
- Cyber Intelligence
- Advanced Cyber Intelligence
For a full list of courses and descriptions, view the Graduate Catalog.