Waiver Submittal: If you are a registered student at USF and have one of the following waivers: Intern Certificate of Participation, State of Florida Employee, DCF or Dependent of Deceased Law Enforcement or Firefighters, the waiver forms can be brought in person to Tampa Campus SVC 1039 or mailed to:
ATTN: Kathryn Keller
University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave ALN 147
Tampa, FL 33620
Any paperwork submitted should have your University ID # (not your Social Security Number) on it. If you have not been assigned an USF ID, please submit your paperwork to the Admissions Office.
Waivers cannot be faxed. We must receive the original copy of the tuition waiver in
order for it to be processed. Please allow sufficient time for the waiver to be received
by the deadline date.
Please Note: USF Employee Tuition Waivers are now turned into SVC 2172 and may have a different submission deadline than listed below. Please check Human Resources' web page for more information, Employee Tuition Program. Waivers for other programs not listed are submitted by the office or committee approving the waiver.
If you have a question about your tuition waiver please email: TuitionWaiver@usf.edu
Waiver Submission Deadlines
- Spring 2018: January 11, 2018
- Summer 2018: (all sessions) May 17, 2018
- Fall 2018: August 23, 2018
- State of Florida Employee Tuition Waiver
- USF Employee Tuition Program
- Congressman C.W. Bill Young Tuition Waiver Act
- Certificates of Participation
- Homeless Tuition Exemption FAQ
- Adoptee from Dept of Children and Family Services, Foster Care, Ward of the State and Special Risk
- Graduate Assistants and Third Party payments