Employee Tuition Program
At USF, employees are encouraged to pursue continuous learning, including taking USF courses. As an educational institution, enrollment in our own programs adds value to the university. USF offers the Employee Tuition Program (ETP) to help our employees reach their educational goals. The ETP allows full time USF employees (excluding Temporary employees) to waive the tuition costs of up to 6 credit hours per semester. Summer terms A, B, and C are considered parts of one semester. Click on the Employee Tuition Program procedure below for detailed information, including:
- Employee eligibility
- Course eligibility
- Payment and fees
- Tax exemption for employer-provided assistance
- How to account for time in class
For questions about the program, contact email@example.com by email or phone at 813-974-2970.
Employee Tuition Forms for the Spring 2018 session will be accepted until January 11th at 5pm.
Please do not submit requests prior to completing course registration.
- Employee Tuition Program Procedure
- Employee Tuition Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Employee Tuition Program Form (Please note previous versions of the form will not be accepted.)