First Year Students
Overnight Stay is only for Summer/Fall Orientation Sessions
Orientation is a two-day experience and you'll be spending the night in an on-campus residence hall. We've prepared a couple packing lists to help you make sure that you're prepared.
When you arrive to campus, please bring all of your packed items with you to check in.
Your Overnight Stay
- Twin sheets & blanket or sleeping bag
- Bath towel
- Comfortable clothes for both days
- Including sneakers if you want to participate in sports at Campus Rec
- Toiletries and personal hygiene items (shampoo, soap/body wash, etc.)
- Cell phone charger
- Water bottle
- Small snacks for late night
Items for Orientation
- State-issued photo ID or passport
- Your e-confirmation packet & parking permit
- NetID, password and U#
- Copy of your unofficial transcripts (if possible) Forms you haven't yet submitted to campus offices
- Examples of forms: USF ID application, immunization history, proof of residency
- A hoodie, jacket or sweater (students often get cold inside)
- Spending money (if you want to buy USF gear at the Bookstore)
- An umbrella
STUDENT APPEARANCE STATEMENT
Students are asked to dress in such a manner that is respectful of others, appropriate for the situation, and promotes a positive learning environment.