First Year Students
Schedule at a Glance
We are hard at work creating an Orientation experience where you will become fully prepared to be a USF Bull! We commit that you will leave Orientation feeling prepared to confidently begin your USF experience.
You can expect that Orientation will include:
- Interaction with current USF students - including your Orientation Team Leader
- Introduction of USF resources and services to help you succeed
- Review of academic policies and curriculum plan information
- A meeting with an academic advisor
- Information on how to get involved on campus
- Opportunities to meet your classmates and make friends
Your family members will attend a separate, but concurrent, session designed specifically for their needs, concerns, and interests as a family member of a new USF student.
- Schedule at a Glance (Updated as of 09/6/16)