First Year Students
Schedule at a Glance
We are hard at work creating an Orientation experience where you will become fully prepared to be a USF Bull!
You can expect that Orientation will include:
- Interaction with current USF students - including your Orientation Team Leader
- Introduction of USF resources and services to help you succeed
- Review of academic policies and curriculum plan information
- A meeting with an academic advisor
- Information on how to get involved on campus
- Opportunities to meet your classmates and make friends
- An overnight stay experience in an on-campus residence hall
It is our goal that you leave Orientation prepared to start class at USF!
Your family members will attend a separate, but concurrent, session designed specifically for their needs, concerns, and interests as a family member of a new USF student.
Review Session Schedules for Summer/Fall 2015
Also, be sure to check out the MyOrientation app for more details on this summer's Orientation sessions.