Educational Opportunities for Employees
Research & Innovation proudly supports the educational efforts of its employees
The following assistance is available to our employees:
Research & Innovation Employee Scholarship Program
Research & Innovation offers employee scholarships made available through donations to the USF Faculty-Staff Campaign by USFRI employees. Scholarship funds may be used in various ways to defray the costs of attending classes. To apply, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be employed with USF Research & Innovation in the Administration or Staff Pay Plan.
- Hold a position with permanent status (not a probationary, temporary, or terminal appointment).
- Have a current performance appraisal rating on file of "Commendable" or "Exemplary."
- Be officially accepted and enrolled at USF as a degree-seeking student or in a USF graduate certificate program.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
To apply for a USFRI Employee Scholarship, please contact Melissa Hamley, Scholarship Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-974-5966.