Student Innovation Incubator
A Catalyst for Student Entrepreneurs
If you have ever wanted to start and grow your own business, the student incubator can help you turn your dream into a reality. Escape the distractions of coffee shops and roommates to come work in an environment specifically created to help you succeed. Surrounded by like-minded student entrepreneurs, the incubator is more than just office space; it is the first step to becoming a successful entrepreneur!
Located at the University of South Florida Research Park, under the USF CONNECT program, the incubator is able to assist you in any stage of business development.
Services and Amenities:
- Take your business to the next level. Amenities include office and co-working space, meeting venues with conferencing technology and 3D-printing equipment
- High-level mentor engagement program and training seminars featuring members of the CEO Council and the Center for Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
- In-house consultants provide concept feasibility analysis, business planning, product development, and preparation for company investment
- Access to service providers in our network including Intellectual Property Lawyers, accountants, manufactures and designers
The Student Innovation Incubator is accepting applications from all USF students at this time. All eligible applicants are encouraged to complete the SII Application and submit it to the SII Application Committee for review and consideration.
SII (Student Innovation Incubator) helps turn students' business ideas into reality. Student ventures with scalable, commercial potential are given access to high-tech, collaborative office space, paired with industry mentors, subject matter experts, and community corporate partners to develop scalable business plans, and market-testable products and services.
Mission and Vision
Student driven, university supported business incubator that turn students' business ideas into reality through access to professional mentors, collaborative office spaces, and community corporate partners.
SII aims to create, guide, and embrace student entrepreneurs in order to build successful business that are launched and sustained in the Tampa Bay.
Our goal is to support and encourage student entrepreneurship at the University of South Florida in order to cultivate successful businesses for economic growth in Tampa Bay.
- Provide a safe place to test and advance business ideas in a supportive environment.
- Opportunities to grow through business training and networking with community partners, especially USF CONNECT and the Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurial-minded, community supported, and student driven.
The USF Student Innovation Incubator was developed by USF CONNECT, in partnership with the USF Center for Entrepreneurship, the Florida High Tech Corridor Council, and Hillsborough County.