Success and Wellness Coaching
Meet The Coaches
• Hometown: Buffalo, NY
• Places I've Lived: Washington, DC; College Park, MD; Tampa, FL
• Fun Fact: I was a contestant in the Miss Teen New York pageant when I was in High School
• Hobbies/Interests: eating, shopping, Zumba, going to the beach, hanging out with family and friends
• Strengths Quest Top Five: Relator, Empathy, Individualization, Responsibility, Belief
• What I Wish I knew My First Year of College: Time is the one thing you can NEVER get back; learn to use it wisely!
• Position at USF: Assistant Director, Success and Wellness Coaching
• Educational Background: Bachelors of Arts in Sociology; Masters of Arts in Higher education Administration; Masters of Arts in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling (In progress)
• Hometown: Westchester, IL
• Places I've Lived: Carbondale, IL; Tampa, FL
• Fun Fact: I was a hair stylist
• Hobbies/Interests: member of a Book Club (love reading!), baking/cooking/entertaining, socializing with friends, visiting tea rooms, spreading the word on Social/Emotional Intelligence to promote success in people
• Strengths Quest Top Five: Communication, Achiever, Includer, Connectedness, Individualization
• What I Wish I Knew My First Year of College: I didn't need to know what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.
• Position at USF: Director of Career Planning Services
• Educational Background: Bachelor of Arts in English - Creative Writing; Master of Science in Educational Psychology; Nationally Certified Counselor
• Hometown: Cleveland, OH
• Places I've Lived: OH, FL, RI
• Fun Fact: I'm a triplet
• Hobbies/Interests: cooking, running (especially half marathons), all things Disney, and reading
• Strengths Quest Top Five: Relator, Competition, Restorative, Analytical, Deliberative
• What I Wish I Knew My First Year of College: Go to as many events as possible!
• Position at USF: Assistant Director, New Student Connections
• Educational Background: Bachelors of Science in Education; Masters of Science in Higher Education and Student Affairs
• Hometown: Albany, NY
• Places I've Lived: NY, SC, VA, NC, FL
• Fun Fact: I play the guitar and have run marathons
• Hobbies/Interests: running, hiking, biking, spending time with family at the beach, spoiling my pets
• Strengths Quest Top Five: Thinker, Strategist, Brainstormer, Commander, Catalyst
• What I Wish I Knew My First Year in College: People are different from me and come from many different walks of life.
• Position at USF: Prof. in the College of Public Health & Asst. Vice President of Health & Wellness
• Educational Background: Bachelors of Arts in Psychology; Masters of Public Health; PhD in Public Health
• Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
• Places I've Lived: Jacksonville, FL; Orlando, FL; Lansing, Michigan; Albany, New York; Tampa, FL
• Fun Fact: I LOVE Horror movies
• Hobbies/Interests: working out, hanging out with friends, reading, writing, going to the movies, cooking
• Strengths Quest Top Five: Positivity, Intellection, Harmony, Ideation, Input
• What I Wish I Knew My First Year of College: Address issues before they become bigger. Not all confrontation is bad.
• Position at USF: Success and Wellness Coach
• Educational Background: Bachelors of Arts in Sociology/Minor in Multicultural Studies, Master of Arts in Student Affairs Administration, Real Balance Certified Health and Wellness Coach
• Hometown: Lakeland, FL
• Places I've Lived: Just Florida!
• Fun Fact: I'm on the side of Bull Runner! Can you spot my freshman photo?
• Hobbies/Interests: exercising, traveling, shopping, spending time with family and friends, trying new (and local) restaurants
• Strengths Quest Top Five: Achiever, Learner, Responsibility, Maximizer, Futuristic
• What I Wish I Knew My First Year of College: Make every effort to be present in the current moment! Take time to enjoy each and every moment of your first year, because it will fly by before you know it! Don't be afraid to try new things and meet new people.
• Position at USF: Student Engagement Coordinator, Health & Wellness
• Educational Background: Bachelor of Science in Public Health; Master of Public Health; Graduate Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology, Certified Public Health (CPH) Professional, Mindfulness Meditation Certified Facilitator; American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Health Coach