Did you know that USF has over 700 golf carts and utility vehicles?
These golf carts transport people and equipment quickly and efficiently around its various campuses. It is important to note, however, since these vehicles operate in close proximity to both automobiles and pedestrians, exercising extreme caution is required for your safety and the safety of our students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Pedestrians have the right of way.
- Mind your driving speed.
- Keep to designated paths and roadways.
- Observe traffic laws.
- Do not carry more passengers than there are seats.
- Maintain your golf cart.
- Look, Listen, and Drive.
- USF News Article: Being Cart Smart is No Accident
- USF Cart Safety Training Program
- Cart / Utility Vehicle Operation Policy