- Food as a Human Right: Combatting Global Hunger and Forging a Path to Food Sovereignty
- The Politics of Food: The Global Conflict between Food Security and Food Sovereignty
- The Global Food System: Issues and Solutions
- Religion and Food Insecurity in the Time of COVID-19: Food Sovereignty for a Healthier Future (with Heewon Gray)
- La Via Campesina
- Religion and Food Insecurity in the Time of COVID-19: Food Sovereignty for a Healthier Future
- A Mixed-methods Study to Understand Food Environments and Grocery Shopping Patterns of Community Residents in Underserved Neighborhoods in Tampa, Florida
- “COVID-19 Pandemic Reveals Frailty of America’s Food System,” Florida Food Policy Council June 7, 2020.
- "Garden Legislation is Rotten," Tampa Bay Times, Opinion, 8A (June 4, 2019).
- "Farm to Table: Showcases Food Sovereignty in New Port Richey," Tampa Bay Times, Pasco Edition, Opinion (January 11, 2019).
- "County's New Urban Agriculture Ordinance is a Healthy Measure for All," Tampa Bay Times, Pasco Edition, Opinion (July 12, 2017).
- "Urban Agriculture Ordinances Would Provide Boost to New Port Richey," Tampa Bay Times, Pasco Edition, Opinion (May 18, 2016).
- "A Land With Too Much Plenty: Food Collapse and Florida's Future," Ecology Florida News, June 20, 2015.
- "Commitment and Context: The Good Story of the Seed Kiosk in New Port Richey," Ecology Florida News, December 2, 2014.
- “We Can Do Better Than California Broccoli,” Ecology Florida News, January 17, 2013.
- "Florida Dead Last in 2012 Locavore Index," Acres USA: The Voice of Eco-Agriculture (July 2012) 4-5.