- Submit the online Graduate Admission Application for the University of South Florida. You will be asked to pay a one-time application fee of $30.00 by credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover) or e-check.
Submission of GRE scores is not required but is strongly recommended for international applicants.
USF code is 5828 if submitting GRE scores
- Official transcripts that include your final GPA (minimum GPA is 3.0). International
students must have their transcripts independently evaluated for their application
to be considered for admission.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to have transcripts translated and evaluated before submitting them as part of the graduate application packet. Refer to the Graduate Admissions' website for a list of evaluation services.
- A statement of purpose stating your intended field of research and professional goals.
In your essay, please indicate:
- Your specific research interests (not necessary for non-thesis M.S. degrees)
- List 2-3 CMMB faculty members who you would be interested in working with for your graduate research (not necessary for non-thesis M.S. degrees).
- At least three letters of recommendation (Recommendation Request Form) from professionals who can speak to your potential success in graduate school
- International students only: Official TOEFL scores. Please note that your speaking test (iBT) score must be 26 or higher to be considered for financial assistance. Submission of GRE scores are not required but strongly recommended.
Send all of your materials directly to:
Graduate Program Specialist
Department of CMMB, ISA 2015
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620-7100
|Students in US||International Students|
|Fall Admissions:||January 1||January 1|
|Spring Admissions:||August 1||July 1|
For Admissions Information
- Contact Dr. Brant Burkhardt, Graduate Program Director or Zach Barszcz, CMMB Graduate Program Specialist.
- Find current information and admissions procedures from the Graduate Admissions Office.
- Refer to the Graduate Catalog for general information regarding graduate programs.