25 Under 25
- Be a fully admitted undergraduate student in the USF Muma College of Business
- Have completed at least nine hours of upper-level business coursework at USF OR completed three semesters as a BBN student.
- Have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA and a minimum 3.0 USF GPA at the time of application.
- Graduate students must have completed at least nine hours of business coursework with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Have demonstrated excellence in at least two of the following areas at the college
- professional development
- community/campus service
- Applicants must be no older than 25 on April 30, 2020.
- Students chosen for the 25 Under 25 recognition program will be notified by March 24, 2020.
- Honorees will have headshots (portrait photos) taken March 25 to 27. These headshots will be used for a recognition booklet and social media campaign. Headshots will be shared with students for personal use.
- Honorees will be recognized at a reception at Busch Gardens on April 30, 2020 and may have the opportunity to be introduced to business leaders at an Executive Advisory Council luncheon.
- A roster of honorees will be included in the USF Muma College of Business newsletter and honorees may also be highlighted in news releases, social media, websites, and other news vehicles.
- A social media campaign will determine which of the 25 honorees will be named the "Most Remarkable" student.
Please submit the following documents no later than 11:59 p.m. on March 6, 2020:
- On-Line Application Form
- A résumé emailed to email@example.com (PDF only).
- Although not required, students may provide up to two reference letters that provide proof of significant community service, leadership, or professional development (this is a change from prior years). Reference letters must be received by 11:59 p.m. on March 6, 2020 (the same day as the application). Only the first two references submitted will be forwarded to judges. Letters may be emailed as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org and can be sent from either the student or the recommender.