25 Under 25
- Be a fully admitted undergraduate or graduate student in the USF Muma College of Business on any campus.
- Have completed at least nine hours of upper-level business coursework at USF OR completed three semesters as a BBN student.
- Have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA and a minimum 3.0 USF GPA at the time of application.
- Graduate students must have completed at least nine hours of business coursework with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Have demonstrated excellence in at least two of the following areas at the college
- professional development
- community/campus service
- Applicants must be no older than 24 on April 21, 2022.
- Students chosen for the 25 Under 25 recognition program will be notified by March 22, 2022.
- Headshots will be used for a recognition booklet and social media campaign. Headshots will be shared with students for personal use.
- Honorees will be recognized at a reception at Busch Gardens on April 21, 2022 and may have the opportunity to be introduced to business leaders at an Executive Advisory Council luncheon.
- A roster of honorees will be included in the USF Muma College of Business newsletter and honorees may also be highlighted in news releases, social media, websites, and other news vehicles.
- A social media campaign will determine which of the 25 honorees will be named the "Most Remarkable" student.
Please submit the following documents no later than 11:59 p.m. on March 8, 2022:
- On-Line Application Form
- A résumé emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF only).
- Although not required, students may provide up to two reference letters that provide proof of significant community service, leadership, or professional development (this is a change from prior years). Reference letters must be received by 11:59 p.m. on March 8, 2022 (the same day as the application). Only the first two references submitted will be forwarded to judges. Letters may be emailed as a PDF to email@example.com and can be sent from either the student or the recommender.