Room: BSN 3308
Phone: (813) 974-6507
Katie Davis has taught Principles of Financial Accounting, Principles of Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Cost Accounting and Accounting Information Systems as an instructor in the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy.
Davis, a licensed CPA and certified internal auditor, has more than a decade of experience with companies including Global Imaging Systems, Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Institute of Internal Auditors and the Institute of Management Accountants.
Davis holds master's and bachelor's degrees in accounting from Florida State University. She joined USF as an instructor in 2009 and from time to time serves as a consultant for companies in the Tampa Bay region.
- ACG 3401 - Accounting Information Systems
- Teaching fellow, Accounting Circle (external board), 2016-present
- Member, professional associations such as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Institute of Internal Auditors and the Institute of Management Accountants
- Area Representative, USF Faculty Staff Campaign, 2014-present
- Member, Finance Faculty Search Committee, 2012-2013